Skip to main content

Am Proud Of My Wife; Bill Clinton Responds To Trump

The Former President of US, Bill Clinton has said that he his proud of his wife and very happy about the ways and manner she handled issues.

Bill Clinton who was reacting to the Republican Presidential Candidate, Danald Trump's gathering his accuser before debate, said; he was proud of his wife's way of handling predebate news conference staged by her Rival, Trump, in which he gathered three of the former president's accusers being the first time of addressing the issue publicly.


He Said: “I looked at her, and I realized that’s the kind of person you want to be president. Calm, relaxed and focused on other people. That’s what the election ought to be about. I mean, it’s a clear choice. It’s a pretty clear choice,” said Bill Clinton

 “I thought more about her than I did about him. I’m beyond being moved or surprised, have been for a long time.”

Bill added that he felt bad for the American citizens who couldn't ask questions about what affect their lives.

He Said; "I was proud of my wife. And I felt bad for the citizens who were sitting on the stage who had been told if they came here, they could ask questions about what they really cared about that affect their lives, and very few of them got to. I felt bad for them, but I was proud of her.”

Donald Trump has also promised the citizens to keep the personal attacks coming in the final stretch before the election 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FBI: Clinton's New Emails Prompt Further Investigation

The FBI on Friday informed Congress it has reopened its review of White House frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server when she was secretary of state and to know whether there is classified information in new emails that have emerged in its prob. The FBI had said in July its investigation was finished but reopened the investigation after discovering new mails “that appear to be pertinent.” The disclosure raises the possibility of the FBI reopening the criminal investigation involving the Democratic presidential nominee just days before the election, although it is not clear if that will happen.

10 Tips For Clear, Radiant And Beautiful Skin

If you have bad skin, it can be a warning sign that your body and organs are not performing at their normal or optimal level. Therefore, you should take the necessary actions to care for your body and skin. Soon, you will not have only clear, radiant, beautiful skin but a healthy body as well.                                    Below I will share with you 10 beautiful skin tips and secrets that celebrities use to have clear, radiant and beautiful skin. Follow these tips and you will look and feel younger. Try to avoid anger: It is the most important and very effective beauty tip for ever young skin that is at any kind of critical situation you must ignore your anger and never lose your temper. This is not only the best way to be friendly, but also gives you more regarding to your best skin and make your...

Change Agents In An Emerging Democratic Process (4)

Forward To A Permanent Revolution In Osun In the two years of Aregbesola administration, much has been achieved in respect of restoration of order, high moral values and responsible governance. The positive impact of probity and democratic accounting is being felt by the electorates who were hitherto victims of the corrupt and greedy administrators,. The revolutionary mission of the government is enunciated in the six-point programs of banishing poverty, hunger, and unemployement, restoring quality life, promoting functional education and communal peace. The prudent management of public resources is exemplified in the three fold increase in internal generated revenue from about N200m to N600m in two years.